Blogger templates

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Anxiety Attack Treatment


Again  talking about our main challenge which is how to deal with anxiety, and today we’re going to move a little deeper and we’re going to talk about the anxiety attack treatment and we’re mainly going to focus on how to treat anxiety attacks whenever they pop up in our lives. 

In our society whenever we see a dog that looks dangerous what do we do usually ? Do we run ? In your opinion, do you think that we should runaway ? I think this won’t be a wise solution.


When you runaway, you think that you did the best thing, but unfortunately you made the worst thing that you should not do. Because by doing so the dog will chase you just because you are running. You become traped in what you were afraid of.


I think that the best solution to keep the dog away from you is to PRETEND that nothing is happening, pretend that there is no dog around you. From the inside you are scared to death but from the outside you are calm, relaxed and smiling. From the inside of you, you are FEELING the fear and your heart is beating wildly, but you BEHAVE AS THOUGH nothing is happening. You are taking control of yourself, your feelings and behaviours.


Now, what if I tell you that you can use these simple techniques to deal with your anxiety attack. And here is your exercise, don’t worry it is as simple as drinking a glass of water. But to remind you that what’s easy to do is easy NOT to do. So the exercise is the following :


Use your imagination. Try to imagine a situation where you had an anxiety attack, I want you to be still for a moment and I want you to feel your anxiety. I want you to feel the feeling that you had that moment and I want you to observe it. I want you to ask yourself what causes this feeling to be triggered ? because if you can contrôle the cause you can control the outcome.  


After doing that, I want you to imagine yourself as an opened window that lets the air come in with no problems. In other words, I want you NOT to keep those fellings of anxiety, fear, resentment or whatsoever in your chest ANYMORE, I want you let go of them.
Sipmly let go of them because they won’t serve you, what’s going to serve you is the inner peace that you are going to give space to enter your heart when you let go of those useless feelings.


To make this little exercise more effecient I want you to practice it often, and believe me if you DO IT  and if you start to let go of those feeling that trigger the anxiety attack. You will start to feel a sens of inner strength and greatness within.


When you start to feel that, all I can say to you is CONGRATULATIONS ! You are on the road of recovery, because ALL THE POWER LIES WITHIN, and if you search outside you won’t find it.  



So to make the idea that I just shared with you become more clear in your  mind here is a quote that I want you to think of for a moment, ok.  

   
“I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. Frank Herbert, Dune 



Just free yourself from the feelings that trigger the anxiety attacks and don't resist them because what you resist will persist.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing these anxiety treatment solutions. Hey, I have just read your article. You shared useful information about Treatment Of Anxiety. Well, Anxiety strikes everyone at some point in today's stressful way of life, but it doesn't become a clinical disorder until it interferes with daily life. Anxiety disorders are more common than any other mental illness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In social anxiety disorder signs and symptoms, your body is responding to the way by which you are thinking. As you should not try to deal with your condition alone, you are able to work with behavioral professionals that will help you to definitely work through the difficulties effectively. In most instances, people that have panic disorders of any type feel like they just cannot look for the help that they require. While this may be, getting through this 1 event can help you to definitely ease out of the actual terrible conditions you tend to be facing right now.

    ReplyDelete