Blogger templates

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Overcoming Social Anxiety. Part 4

As we said that if want to make any change concerning you overcoming social anxiety that it is a must to believe in yourself, it is a must to believe that you can change yourself, that you can overcome social anxiety and become the best version of you. So if you want to begin the process of change let me  introduce you another idea on how to overcome social anxiety which is :

N°4 : You are ONLY responsible for yourself.

    Did you hear the story of that ambitious child who wanted to change the world but after ten years of trying he said “ it’s hard changing the world, but I don’t give up and Iam going to change my country“ and after another ten years he said “oh my god it’s hard changing my country so Iam going to change my city, however after ten years he failed then he said Iam going to change the street where I live but that didn’t work as well, so eventually he decided to change his family and that was really hard. Unfortunately when he was on his death bed he realized the reality that he should start with himself first.

 When he realized that he said “ I was wrong for being responsible for the whole world. I had to be responsible for myself first and to beging to change myself first, and when my family see the change they would do the same as I did, and when our neighbours see that we’re changing for the better they may do the same and beging with themselves, too, and this will help my city to change and that will help my country to move ahead and help the world to become a better place“ but it was too late when he realized that.


Be responsible for yourself first, look around you and think of all the successsful people in any area. People such as Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Oprah, Tony Robbins, Ghandi and others. You’ll find out that those people were responsible for themselvesand for changing themselves in the first place that’s why they became who they are today. And you can read about them if you want some inspiration.


  Keep in mind that there is nobody who’s going to take care of you better than you, there is nobody who’s going to quit his job for you. There is nobody who’s going to give his car away to you. And all they can give you is their opinions and critics when they see you making any progress changing your life. That’s why I want you to have the mind set that“ I don’t care about people’s opinions about me, it’s just their opinions“

 You are ONLY responsible for yourself, for changing yourself, for overcoming social anxiety and for being who you want to become. You are the only responsible for that, it’s only you who has the power to create that. You can do anything you want, but you have to be responsible for yourself. I want you to know that the process of changing your self is hard, it’s hard changing yourself if you did not take responsiblity for that. 


Be responsible for yourself and for what you are going to do,  because nothing happens by chance. And overcoming social anxiety which is your challenge will never be resolved by chance. It will be resolved when you take responsibility for it. You have to do what it takes to overcome it and “ don’t try to provide explanations why you did something, which is good for you no matter what it is, for people will only hear what they want“ so I want you to have the mind set that “ Iam responsible for my mind, Iam resposible for the results of my thinking thus Iam responsible for my life“.


  Being responsible for yourself is one of the keys that will help you open the door of change.

0 comments:

Post a Comment